dear willow,

dear willow,

Monday, February 21, 2011

go. grow. give y'all.

workout:
cardio x {p90x}
kettlebells
back and biceps {p90x}
ab rippper {p90x}

____________________________________

what a weekend, y'all.

i won the best mother of the year award!!!!!

sike.

willow fell off of our bed.
she was fine but not me.

w was fishing for the weekend
and i was just sure she was hurt 
and every time that she blinked 
i was convinced it was "different".

after many consults,
it was determined that she was
perfectly fine.

woah.

anyhoo.

yesterday at church was so incredible
that i came out with a bad headache
because my mind was working overtime.
(overtime, meaning it was actually working)

for the next 24 months we are 
being challenged to 
OUTLIVE OUR LIVES.

go, grow, give.

so many lives are being 
changed already and i want to be a part.

God has already given me 
some tasks to do
and i can't wait to get started.
TODAY!!

{this includes going to the worst place on earth walmart. help me.}

i kinda wish i could just
knock down the walls of our home
so there would be no barriers.

but since we rent,
i doubt the homeowners will okay that idear.


do you feel like you are supposed to be doing something GREATER but are scared?
tell me about it and we can be scared besties.  :)



1 comment:

  1. Ivy fell off the bed and I think John & I both cried for like a day, but she was fine! So scary though.
    I love go grow give! Its so exciting to see everything taking place. Let me know what yall are going to be up to!

    ReplyDelete

whacha think?