dear willow,

dear willow,

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

catch me if u can

workout:
cardio x

(i'm still sweating)

_______________________________________

i gotta play catch up with y'all.

here's what the life of a lamesauce awesomesauce person looks like.

saturday:

w spent the WHOLE DAY with us.
well, til 3'ish.

we went shopping
{my and willows favorite}
and to lunch.

it was our second lunch.
we're beasts like that.

i was sposed to go to a fun
jazz festival with 
my and willow kates bffs,
-jennifer and maci jane-
but i had a MAJA headache.

so we chilled at home
and w caught us some fish.

whats daddy doing to those fish?

sunday:

went to church.
had to wake w up 
approximately 
13.7 times.

momma boren (moi)
wasn't happy.

went to lunch at my fav,
krystos.

had live music on their deck.
willow slept through it.

w took willow kate
grocery shopping
and i
TOOK A NAP!!!

w caught us more fish.

monday:

went to the fabric store with my mom.


had about 6 panic attacks 
because of their molasses-like
SLOWNESS.

seriously.

cut the cloth.
cut the chatter.

had my parents over to eat
w's fish.  
{crappie}

i'm not being mean, 
the type of fish is called
crappie.

they were delish.



then we played cards til
my dad and i fell asleep 
on the deck.

like father, like daughter.


are you more like your mom or dad?

both. my daddy and i both like to be on the go with a plan and are both hard headed.
my momma and i both are very tender-hearted and behind the scene care-takers.






2 comments:

  1. I am definitely more like my mom:) Loved playing catchup!!! Cardio X sounds KILLER!!! Naps are the best and I LOVE going to the fabric store with my mom! Cutest baby ever and two lunches a day is the best way to do it:) Thank you so much for your sweet comments, you always make my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like my mom and dad the same. haha
    i think i have legs like my dad and ears like my mom
    but i'm not sure which one i'm more like????

    ReplyDelete

whacha think?