dear willow,

dear willow,

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

it's all in a name

sometimes i like to rename people.  

the best part is when someone whispers in my ear at a public gathering, "what's her name?" and i get to reply with my made up name for them.  then i just sit back and chuckle as the embarrassing moment unfolds before my twinkling eyes.  ahahaha.  

when i was 15, i worked at a local restaurant.  we would sometimes change the "to-go" order names to something embarrassing to holler out when they were ready.  oh what a kick i got from hearing someone yell "TO GO FOR IMA DINGLEBERRY" across a crowded restaurant.  

do you like to play practical jokes?  what's the best you've ever done?

2 comments:

  1. rolling houses and cars and with tp and saran wrap never gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My twin sister and I used to change places in class - until I came in tardy one too many times - whoops!

    ReplyDelete

whacha think?