dear willow,

dear willow,

Monday, January 17, 2011

virtual joint pain

we had such a fun weekend with our out of town family celeb friends.

it was mostly spent playing wii and board games and 
dodging the distinct smells of preteens.  
i'm embarrassed to admit how sore i am from virtual bowling.



it was cold and rainy and perfect inside weather. 
i was bummed about missing church but W said he'd serve me communion tonight.  
random fact: i looooove communion crackers.  
they sell them at christian bookstores and this year
i'm going to ask for them for my birthday.

we snuck out for a quick lunch of ginormous salads.

then taught willow kate how to crawl.
uh-oh.

i'm a big girl mommy!

before bed, we all piled up on our bed and told ghost stories!!!
what's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

when it's warm, i loooove to play in the rain. 
yes, i'm a grown up.
when it's cold, i love to stay inside allll day with my little family.

2 comments:

  1. When it's warm, I like to sit on the porch and read while it rains. When it's cold, I like to drink a cup of hot tea and sit on the couch in my pj's and cuddle with Ethan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like to go grocery shopping that way when i come out to the car i get soaked and so do all my groceries and putting them in the trunk is always fun while trying to handle an umbrella and children.

    NOT

    my dream would be to snuggle up in bed and go to sleep with jammies and warm socks

    ReplyDelete

whacha think?