dear willow,

dear willow,

Monday, February 14, 2011

be mine?

workout:
yoga {p90x}

___________________________________________

have the first words 
outta your mouth in the morning
ever been...

"O MY GOSH IS THAT BLOOD???!!!???"

this is what i woke up to today.

"don't be scared, sweetie"

head to toe body paint.

what did i do to be oh so lucky??

he also is planting me 
wildflowers 
which happen to be my
most favorite.

and he brought me this.


for my gift to him, 
i got a branch from one
of the trees in my parents backyard.
then carved this into it...

WHOLE HEART

tonight i'm gonna
make a fun dinner on the grill.
(i'm a grill master)
and we'll have a little
patio picnic.

i love valentines day.
and i love my valentines.
will y'all be my valentines too??

mmmm oranges!

do you love valentines day?

what did you do for your valentines?





4 comments:

  1. i used to hate it. now i like it. i think it's sweet. we are having dinner with a friend tonight, but our dating anniversary is thursday so we'll celebrate that!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tonight Chris is making dinner and Christopher is helping. This morning I got chocolates and cards then Chris got Christopher ready for school so I got to sleep in..it's the little things! :)love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Valentine's Day lots because it's my birthday; that is rarely disappointing even if I am getting old. W looks scary and adorable in his body paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uuummmm that picture of William scares me. Period.

    BB

    ReplyDelete

whacha think?