dear willow,

dear willow,

Monday, November 28, 2011

Willow Kate 16 Months

You are walking!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was never truly worried about it, I knew you'd walk when you were ready but it is the CUTeST thing EVER to see you toddling around!!!

You are at such a precious age. In the mornings when I get up with you, we snuggle on the couch and eat breakfast and read books. When daddy gets up with you, you're both going 100 miles an hour the minute your feet hit the floor ;)

You say so much and you started saying your name. "LoLo". Its stuck and I tend to call you that.

You still prefer healthy food over processed or "junk" food and I'm so thankful you don't seem to be picky. You LOVE spicy food.

You're really interested in other kids. You love play dates and the church nursery.

You're a bit obsessed with your cousin jonjon's picture. You carry it around and kiss it. And you always point at Tyty and "Tito"....that's what I call your Aunt Kristi :)

You love wearing shoes. Sometimes even on your hands. You have the funniest sense of humor.

You bring me random things from the pantry all the time....garlic powder, sugar....it's so cute. This morning I caught you red handed in the bag of skittles leftover from your birthday!!

You love being outside and to "kick" the leaves.

We saw your great grandparents and you warmed up to them and played so well wi your 2nd cousins.

This Thanksgiving was very special for us. As Poppy mentioned, we SO wish Levee was here with us but we are so thankful that he is with Jesus and tha we have YOU!! We are SO thankful for you, Lo Lo!!!!

Love,
Momma







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

whacha think?