dear willow,

dear willow,

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

tradition

hey y'all.

guess what W did for my birthday? he built me and ice skating rink....in our driveway...





unnnnnfortunately it didn't quite freeze ;). it was seriously the most thoughtful, loving gift tho. i love ice skating. member how i used to compete? i even got to skate with tara lipinski! yeah, I miss it. like whoa.

my birthday day was kinda just a normal day but ya know...im not a kid anymore, it's okay! we did get our Christmas tree. it's so pretty. and tall. and smells delicious.

saturday was one of my favorite events of the year. it's been a family tradition since i was little and IN it. the Madison christmas parade.





between willow and my cute grandma, we got lots of candy ;). it pays to sit with cute people.

speaking of my grandma {willows great grandma. obvi.}. willow kinda loves her. a lot. it took a bit to warm up to a new person in her nana and poppys house but now they're BFF.





so thankful for family.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

whacha think?