dear willow,

dear willow,

Sunday, July 7, 2013

a few favorites.

two of my bff's and i kind of keep a group text going of beauty "help me!'s" and favorite products. here's a few of mine.

in the summer i almost NEVER wear makeup. so when i do have a hot date, i want to keep it light and fresh.



^^
this bb cream (bb=beauty balm) is perfect. when i first tried it, i hated it and gave willow my tube to "paint" with. but i switched brands and gave it another shot and love it. i squeeze about a dime size on the back of my hand and use a foundation brush to apply it. (make sure u cover your lids, also)


^^
after that (yes, after), this concealer is such a pretty highlighter. i may do a video on this because it's such a pretty effect. i use it under my eyes and along the whole eye/cheekbone area. also the bridge of my nose.


^^
i found this while looking for a detangler for willows hair and this is great. i use it as a finisher on mine too. rub a small amount into your hands and then rake it through. always do from the ears down if you have oilier hair. it smells soooo good.



^^
really, i just wanted to be like all my cool friends and use dry shampoo. i sweat like a boy when i workout so i HAVE to wash my hair every day. i use this to add body to my roots or if im refreshing my hair for night time.

all of these things can be found at walmart or target.
will you share some of your favorites with me?

1 comment:

  1. AH!!! Thanks for ALL the help ;) p.s. I need that video!

    ReplyDelete

whacha think?