dear willow,

dear willow,

Friday, March 25, 2011

fankles and brittle bones

workout:
core synergistics

___________________________________

i've taken 2 days off 
from working out 
because of some
lamesauce injury 
on my 
fankle 
{foot/ankle}

aaannnddd this is my last week
of p90x doubles
so i gotta decide which one
to do next.

_________________________________

y'all i think my mother
is trying to make me feel old.

she sent me
"brain age" test and i scored
a 38.
i'm only 27.

next she'll be handing me
pamphlets on
brittle bone disease.



take the test here
if you wanna feel 
terrible about yourself.

what "old people" things are you dreading?

are u kidding? i can't wait to break my hip from sneezing. or for that in between phase of real teeth and dentures...u know when you've just got a few clingers left.  depends...hellooo never having to get up for middle of the night potty trips!?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that the main character in that book is named Willow? I read that book while you were pregnant and thought of Willow Kate! (But not having that disease of course :)

    ReplyDelete

whacha think?