dear willow,

dear willow,

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

s.o.s.

hey y'all.
i sincerely appreciate all of the
S.O.S. fire bombs you sent out for me.

o wait, that didn't happen.
but i know deep down 
that you were concerned about my
where abouts.
right???!!!

if you're not my fbook friend....


1. it makes me twitch when a dude says "we're pregnant"
no we're not.  i am.

2. i'm really really really excited about baby number two.

so far, everything has been exactly like it
was with willow kate.
sick like a dog after riding the tilt-o-whirl.

hating the same things:
peanut butter
chocolate
fro-yo
{yeah, that was the sound of tires screeching and glass breaking}

wanting:
saltiness
citrus fruit
and jolly ranchers.

due date is the end of january 


what should we name this little one?

will it be a girl or boy?




3 comments:

  1. i have to see a picture of the belly before i can make a guess on whether it's a boy or girl! BUT...i just want Boren baby #2 to be born on my birthday. Pretty please?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congrats! I am sure Kristi is so excited to be an aunt again!! What? No Fro-yo? Oh no!!!
    (ps- this is Kristi's friend)

    ReplyDelete

whacha think?