dear willow,

dear willow,

Saturday, September 24, 2011

dinner bomb and weekend widow


the other evening, we went to a fun sauce event to honor veterans by the brain injury association of Mississippi.



it was on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary, so naturally I thought we were going to be bombed during dinner. i would be casually eating my 10th roll, and boom. we lived though, and it was sooo inspiring hearing all the stories from the award recipients. our friend, william heard was honored and we were so proud! it did make me feel pretty lame being surrounded by all those heroes though. so I went home and ate my feelings. i didn't but I would have if i wasn't so tired, it was way past my 7:30 bedtime.

now that deer season is in full swing, there will be no fancy dinners and rubbing elbows with war heroes. life will revolve around dirt scented laundry soap and camouflage. mmm.

IS YOUR MAN A HUNTER/FISHER?

ARE YOU A WEEKEND WIDOW DUE TO FOOTBALL?



No comments:

Post a Comment

whacha think?