dear willow,

dear willow,

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Willow Kate 15 Months

What a month little one.

I never ever thought I could love you more or be more thankful for you, but I do..and I am. Your little brother went to heaven but you are still the very best big sister. You have been such a trooper and I'm so so proud that you're our little girl.

You just had your first real sickness. Hand, foot and mouth. You threw up in the morning and evening and then had a high fever and were up all night. You were negative for flu and strep. Then the next day, the little red bumps popped up all over. You were so brave. The three of us were up all night long with you but between the snuggles when your fever would spike and the hysterical laughter when the motrin would kick in, we had an unforgettable night ;)

We've been going to a new church and your making lots of friends. You cry when we leave but you do great after a minute.

You are so rough and tumble. You climb on everything. You were on our nightstand the other day.

You wear 12-18 month clothes and size 3 diapers. I give you one bottle still of coconut milk.

You eat SO good. Especially if you can feed yourself with a spoon.

YOU LOVE BOOKS!!! If your playing in your room and we go in to check on you, you're sitting in a pile of books. Every time. We read stories over and over and over while you sit in my lap. It's the perfect spot to have you because I can smell your hair and kiss the top of your head.

You've started saying "Good Girl" and "Mama, Mmmmm" when I give you something yummy.

You were a ladybug for Halloween. On Sunday night we went to the fall festival at nana and poppys church and on Halloween night we went trick or treating in our neighborhood. You did so good getting candy out of the neighbors bowls. Nana gave you a "happy" with a new book, candy and homemade cookies!

You have 7 teeth. 4 on top and 3 on the bottom.

You LOVE to dip your food. Any food. Especially into BBQ and salsa. At a Mexican restaurant Sunday, you were dipping your passy into the salsa. It was so funny. You sit in a booster seat now. You do much better being a part of the group than sitting at the end in a highchair.

You're growing so fast and I love every single minute that I get to spend with you.

Love,
Momma







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

whacha think?